For complete set up of OSB we need to install multiple software on our machine and this post put all the necessary information for that here.
The below information is specific to Windows OS 64 bit machine.
1) Download JDK 6 and install
2) Download Oracle DB 11g XE and Install (while configuration remember password given)
3) Download RCU 184.108.40.206.0 and Install (Give DB credentials as username:sys, password: pwd given while DB installation, host: localhost, port:1521, service: XE) & in in step check the SOA & BPM Infrastructure checkbox as we need those schema only)
4) Download weblogic server 10.3.6 generic . It is available in three locations given below.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/soasuite/downloads/soasuite11gdownload-2210918.html [10.3.6 Size: 0.99 GB] (or)
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/weblogic/downloads/wls-main-097127.html [Generic (997 MB) ]
Note: While Installation you have to specify Middle ware directory, remember that.
5) Download OEPE 220.127.116.11 (oepe-indigo-win64.zip) and place the extracted folder into the Middlware folder created in earlier step.
6) Download Oracle Service Bus Generic (Release 11gR1 (18.104.22.168.0)
After download open the OSB installer file and go to win64 installer. Run the installer (double click on it). It will ask for JDK path, provide the JDK path and it launch the installation wizard.
e.g: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45
Domain Setup: Once you are done with above installations then you need to do a domain creation/ configuration.
Windows -> All Programs -> oracle weblogic -> Weblogic Server 11gr1-> Tools -> Configuration Wizard.
I hope this post helps you to set up OSB 11g on your machine. If you have any doubts feel free to post in the comment section.